Yearly fee of only $50 for ANU students, which includes:
- $50 trip credit (covers 2-3 trips)
- Regular caving and canyoning trips (see our trip calendar)
- Most of our trips are beginner friendly
- Weekly Single Rope Technique (SRT) training sessions
- Learn rope skills to tackle vertical caves
- Access to permit only caves that the general public will never see
- Low cost day trips ($10-$20)
- Weekend trips staying in cottages or camping ($25-$50)
- Overseas and interstate expeditions
- Last year we visited New Zealand
- No experience or equipment is required!
- We provide helmets, headtorches, etc.
Non-student membership is $75 + $120 ANU Sport club affiliation fee (if required) and includes $75 trip credit.
How to join
- Fill out the ONLINE MEMBERSHIP FORM
- Paper forms are available too on request
- Pay the membership fee
- Bank transfer to BSB: 062-903 ACC: 10320366 Name: National University Caving Club
- OR Cash to an executive committee member
- You can find us at market day, an SRT session, or at the start of a trip
- You’re ready to go!
- Find us at ANU market day
- Come to an SRT session
- Rock up at the start of a trip (let us know you’re coming via facebook/email)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping up to date
Facebook Page: Provides the most up to date information on our next trip. This is also a great place to ask questions
This website: Important news and our trip calendar can be found here
Our mailing list distributes upcoming trip information and news.
Talk to us if you weren’t automatically signed up when you joined